(1) Valentine Love Card website is maintained as a FREE on-line service and its owners:
(a) do not accept any liability for any loss or damage as a result of use of, or reliance on, information presented on this site or as a result of using any printed material from this website.
(b) do not accept any liability related to using automatic language translation services in connection with this website.
(c) do not make any warranties or representations regarding the quality, accuracy, merchantability or fitness for purpose of any material on sites linked from or to this web site.
(d) makes no representations, either expressed or implied, as to the suitability of the said information and data for any particular purpose.
(e) do not authorize the infringement of any intellectual property rights by linking this web site to other sites.
(f) makes no warranties that the said information and data is correct and free of infection by computer viruses or other contamination.
(g) do not sponsor, endorse or necessarily approve of any material on sites linked from or to this web site.
(h) accepts no liability for any use of the said information and data or reliance placed on it, including translated information and data.
(i) do not make any warranties or representations that material on other web sites to which this site is linked does not infringe the intellectual property rights of any person anywhere in the world.
(2) To the best knowledge of Valentine Love Card owners, all other contents, including images, drawings, videos, stories, lyrics, MIDI files, are either:
(a) public domain and therefore copyright and royalty free
(b) licensed non-exclusively and non-transferable to be used FREE OF CHARGE in the following terms:
- in digital format on websites, multimedia presentations, broadcast film and video, cell phones.
- in printed promotional materials, magazines, newspapers, books, brochures, flyers, CD/DVD covers, etc.
- along with your corporate identity on business cards, letterhead, etc.
- to decorate your home, your office or any public place.
(3) Should you be the rightful owner of any of the above mentioned contents please contact Valentine Love Card owners to either:
(a) have the item or items removed from the website
(b) include proper acknowledgment(s) in our credits web page