Most men are speechless and shy when they meet a woman they like. This kind of behavior will likely have no positive outcome. A shy attempt will fail and make you feel even worse. The secret in making a good impression and creating an opportunity for some future is to forget about you and what you want or feel and concentrate on her. Here are 5 tips that will help you make a great first impression.
- Smile. An honest open smile is a clear strong message that you like her and you want to know her.
- Listen to her. Don't concentrate on your worries and the little voice in your head telling you are going to fail. Just listen to what she has to say. Women love to talk and to be understood. Make an effort and really try to know her. Answer when the discussion flow requires it and concentrate on the subject.
- Look in her eyes. It is a very important thing. It shows confidence and it sends the right signals. If you like her for sure you like her eyes. So look at them.
- Use a positive body language. Show confidence by keeping your head up. Respect her personal space but don't position yourself too far away while you talk.
- Compliment her. Look at her, identify things you really like and make honest compliments. Clothes, hair, jewelry are all good ideas. It is very important to be honest because she will sense it. And women like honest compliments.
These tips should give you a good start in knowing that beautiful girl that turned your head.